When using some applications (tested: GIMP) my Wacom Graphire tablet lags and doesn't track short repeated brush strokes.
The solution for this is to disable two settings that are on by default in Win7: "Press and Hold" and "Flicks".
- Open the Control Panel and type "tablet" into the search field
- Select "Pen and Touch" settings
- From the "Pen Options" tab, select "Press and Hold" and click "Settings..."
- Make sure "Enable press and hold for right-clicking" is unchecked.
- Click OK.
- Select the "Flicks" tab
- Make sure that "Use flicks to perform common actions quickly and easily" is unchecked.
- Click Apply, and OK.
i7 920/Asus P6T Deluxe V2/6GB Corsair RAM/evga GTX 260(216)
- Changed type Ronnie VernonMVP, Moderator Saturday, September 19, 2009 7:51 PM Comment
Hi this didn't work for me. On an intuos pen small. If I restart, it's fixed, but I don't want to have to restart every time I plug my tablet in.
The problem I'm getting is that each stroke I do is delayed by about half a second, so the first half of the stroke is not drawn (it's as though it has no pressure in that part).