none
Remote Desktop Web Access is slow in Windows 7

Question

• Hi...

We are connecting to a remote server using RD Web Access...Many of us are having Windows XP professional 32-bit....They are all working fine...Who ever is having Windows 7 Pro 64-bit facing the issue with the display rendering...We are able to connect to the remote applications.....but the display takes ages to load completely......Can you guys please help me with this....

Thanks you

Criss

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 10:22 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Since Internet browser is used to access the remote machine. I suggest that you may try the following steps to narrow down this problem:

1.       Use RDP to connect the server and see if the issue occurs. If so, please upgrade the graphic driver.

2.       Reset IE then check the issue.

Also please provide more information about this problem:

1.       What is the current OS on your server?

2.       How many Windows 7 computers met this problem?

3.       Dose these clients and server in the same subnet?

I would keep on focus this thread and wait for this. I understand that this may be a lot of information to ask for at one time. However, by collecting this information now, it will help us move more quickly toward a solution.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Monday, September 26, 2011 8:54 AM
  • Thank you for your reply!

While connectiong through RDP,it works fine......The issue occurs while uisng RD Web access..I hope there is no any issue with the Graphic driver....FYI..Graphics Drivers are upto date.

I checked thid this by Resetting IE...No improvemnet..

Server OS: Windows 2008 R2 Standard 64-Bit

all the Windows 7 computer located in branch Office....

Client and server PC's are in different Network and in Different location...

Thanks and Regards,

Criss

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 5:56 AM
  • Hello,

I am exactly in the same situation, RD WEBACCCESS (Windows 2008R2), clients in IE7 or IE8. The icones application appear sometimes, after refresh F5, sometimes the display is correct ...

Thanks and regards ...

aurelien.

Thursday, September 29, 2011 1:57 PM