none
Bluetooth LE support in windows builds RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have Bluetooth LE device and I'm trying to pair & connect from my windows 10 machine which has version 1703. It's not connecting. However when I'm able to pair and connect in windows 10 version 1803.

What could be missing in version 1703 for not to pair and connect Bluetooth LE devices? Should I install any drivers in 1703?

Warm Regards,

Phani Raghavendra

Thursday, April 25, 2019 10:31 AM

Answers

• Hello PhaniRaghavendra,

This forum is for "Discuss general issues about developing applications for Windows." It is developing issue focused.

Since this issue is about Bluetooth LE feature usage I'll move it to the right forum for more professional support. Thanks for cooperation.

Best regards,

Rita

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 26, 2019 6:15 AM

All replies

• BLE device questions are handled in the WDK forum.

Generally, it is natural that a newer Windows version works better, so just upgrade.

-- pa

Thursday, April 25, 2019 10:07 PM
  • Hello PhaniRaghavendra,

This forum is for "Discuss general issues about developing applications for Windows." It is developing issue focused.

Since this issue is about Bluetooth LE feature usage I'll move it to the right forum for more professional support. Thanks for cooperation.

Best regards,

Rita

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 26, 2019 6:15 AM
  • Hi,

Please try the following methods to fix Bluetooth issue:

1. Install the latest updates to keep machine up-to-date.

2. Bluetooth Troubleshooter: Settings> Update& Security> Troubleshoot> Bluetooth Troubleshooter.

3. Update or reinstall Bluetooth driver: Device manager> Bluetooth> Update driver/ Uninstall device

4. If the issue still occurs, it's recommended to upgrade to 1803 and check the symptom.

Best regards,

Yilia 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 26, 2019 7:17 AM
  • Hi,

I have done the above steps but now my Bluetooth LE device is getting disconnected when I'm trying to pair it. 

Best Regards,

Phani

Friday, April 26, 2019 8:22 AM