Sync settings grayed out. RRS feed

• Question

• I work at a pawn shop and we switched out our old laptop to a new one with windows 10. Upon taking on the new laptop, we have reset it back to factory setting and clear everything out. After doing so, we need to be able to plug in the external hard drive, camera's and other devices. The laptop will not recognize anything and when I go to sync, it is grayed out. I've searched for the answers and can't not find any thing.  It says, "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization. Some windows features are only available if you are using a Microsoft account or work account." How do I fix this???? 
    Monday, June 22, 2020 6:01 PM

All replies

• After reset to factory, I think you need to check USB port in BIOS and reinstall system for the new laptop firstly, if the new laptop cannot recognize anything it indicates that its state has issue.

Note install drivers for laptop at the same time.

If still cannot recognize your external devices, this new laptop may exist hardware issue.

Regards

"Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Tuesday, June 23, 2020 2:56 AM