none
Can I get a downgrade the windows to XP from 7 and I wanna know how can I get the PKY of that windows XP

Question

• Can I get a downgrade the windows to XP from 7 and I wanna know how can I get the PKY of that windows XP?

I got a hundred of window7 pro with GGWA

Thx

Friday, April 5, 2019 12:54 AM

All replies

• I would like to say “NO”

XP is long gone and out of support, Microsoft has stopped selling XP product key many years ago.

If you want XP device, you could use XP mode or install XP virtual machine, you may could install XP by XP installation media, but there is no need to do that, you can run program in XP compatibility mode.

Microsoft only XP iso download address

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Download/confirmation.aspx?id=18242

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 5, 2019 7:51 AM
  • Hi kindazoy.

As far as I know, there is not any downgrade offer from Windows 7 to Windows XP: you should perform a clean Windows XP installation, but you'll have an operating system that is neither supported nor upgraded anymore.
    You could get a Windows XP product key code only if you buy a full retail license of that Windows version, but it is not easy to find them nowadays.
    If you're running Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate or Windows 7 Enterprise you can download and install Windows XP Mode from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8002.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MOS, MTA, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE

Friday, April 5, 2019 7:56 AM
  • Would you mind letting me know the update of the problem? If you need further assistance, feel free to let me know.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, April 11, 2019 7:44 AM