none
Change list view in quick view RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

If i have a list form with 2 or more pages the item quick view will only show the main page.

IS there any way to change this?

It's in hungarian. But that is the view part. Only there if you edit an item. But i need it whan i read it too.

When useing lookup fields you can click on the value and it will display the read only version of the form. But in this case i need to show a specific page of that form.

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance.

I Hate Mondays

Tuesday, October 15, 2019 12:18 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I’m not able to create list item form pages in my environment but I presume it is similar to Current view drop-down list box. 

The list ribbon is not part of the master page, so it is not modifiable via form.aspx. If you want to change the order of list views in the Current view drop-down list, there is no OOB solution to achieve this requirement. You need to apply custom solution in this list.

Please refer to the link below for detailed information.

How do I change the displayed view order for a list in SharePoint 2013?

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/46eae1f3-947e-468d-a842-41089444f9de/how-do-i-change-the-displayed-view-order-for-a-list-in-sharepoint-2013?forum=sharepointdevelopment

Best regards,

Chelsea Wu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 7:39 AM
  • Hi,

I'm checking how it is going on with this issue.

Please remember to update this thread if you have any progress.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Chelsea Wu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, October 21, 2019 7:53 AM
  • Unfortunatelly i couldn't find a way to make it work so i dropped it.
    What i tried to do was this: If you use lookup fields then it become clickable. Giving you a view of that list item form. But if the form has multiple page (infopath form) you cant change it unless you edit it. And we don't want users to edit it. :P

I Hate Mondays

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 12:06 PM