none
Bluetooth issue in Windows10 including pairing and turning off RRS feed

• Question

• I'm having an issue with bluetooth, prior to changing the motherboard; my bluetooth keyboard would at each restart not pair, I would have to restart the computer or worse turn the computer off; then and only then would the keyboard sometimes work.  This is not a method to have to do just for a keyboard. 

Considering the motherboard has changed and has bluetooth 5.0 why is bluetooth disabled and sometimes turns on and why doesn't the keyboard pair and why with bluetooth 4.0 headphones are they as well not working; when I assume bluetooth 5.0 is backward compatible ?

Sunday, June 21, 2020 9:10 PM

Answers

• Anyone know how to resolve this issue which doesn't seem to get resolved ?
    • Marked as answer by Reprobus Thursday, June 25, 2020 5:06 PM
    Tuesday, June 23, 2020 11:16 PM

All replies

• On Windows side, run Bluetooth troubleshooter and update Bluetooth driver from manufacturer, keep system version is the latest, those are what we can do.

If still has issue only on your keyboard, it should be the keyboard issue, because other Bluetooth devices work fine, you need to contact keyboard after-sale for help.

Regards

"Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Monday, June 22, 2020 2:38 AM
  • On Windows side, run Bluetooth troubleshooter and update Bluetooth driver from manufacturer, keep system version is the latest, those are what we can do.

If still has issue only on your keyboard, it should be the keyboard issue, because other Bluetooth devices work fine, you need to contact keyboard after-sale for help.

Regards

"Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

I've already tried what you suggested, the problem is coming is from Windows; not from the keyboard as I had no problems in the distant past with the same keyboard.  Windows should since there is bluetooth 5.0 capabilities automatically pair the keyboard and the headphones without any hiccups although that is not happening but why is it not happening ?
    Monday, June 22, 2020 5:33 PM
  • Anyone know how to resolve this issue which doesn't seem to get resolved ?
    • Marked as answer by Reprobus Thursday, June 25, 2020 5:06 PM
    Tuesday, June 23, 2020 11:16 PM