none
Is the latest feature update to version 1909 provided by WU available to download for usage in offline scenarios? RRS feed

• Question

• I am aware that the Windows 10 v1909 ISOs are available to download using the Media Creation Tool, but an in place upgrade will take a long time! I am also aware of the fact that the new smaller feature update that won't take long to install will probably only be offered via Windows Update for clients already running Windows 10 v1903.

I'm interested to know if the smaller update that doesn't take long to install, is available to download (say, perhaps on Microsoft Update Catalog?) to update Windows 10 v1903 in offline scenarios? Or do I absolutely have to download the ISO and perform an in-place upgrade?

Thanking you in advance, if possible that the smaller update provided by WU is available to download for offline scenarios - your solution would be helpful to many asking the same question!
    Monday, November 18, 2019 8:29 AM

All replies

• Hi Arthur.

As far as I know, there is actually no other way to get the November 2019 Update but Windows Update or the full Windows 10 ISO file via the Media Creation Tool.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MOS, MTA, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE

Monday, November 18, 2019 3:03 PM
  • Hi,

Just try to use VLSC or Visual Studio, but they all need licenses.

Have a nice day! Regards,

Kiki

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, November 19, 2019 8:39 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful.

Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,

Kiki

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 1:42 AM