none
office issue RRS feed

• Question

• When I click on Insert>Online Pictures I get a pop-up that says "You need an internet connection to insert online pictures"  "While you are offline, you can insert pictures from your computer" It also presents 3 dialogue boxes below "Try Again - Work Offline - Cancel".  I know for a fact that I'm already online. 
    Wednesday, October 30, 2019 4:03 AM

Answers

• But for other user is working in offical network. For testing purpose i configured 0365 office in my desktop it working i can able to see picture online and icon in same office network. I think we need to uninstall and reinstall the 0365. so please suggest your comment. 

Thanks

vijay kasi

• Marked as answer by Vijay kasi Saturday, November 2, 2019 11:46 AM
    Saturday, November 2, 2019 11:34 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Would you please share more information of your Office, Office 2013 or Office 365? Please go to File > Account > Product Information, check the product name and version. Then go to File > Options > Trust Center > Trust Center Settings > Privacy Options. Such as Office 2013, please check the box of "Allow Office to connect to the Internet".

For Office 365, you could check the box of “Enable optional connected experiences”.

According to your description, we also need to check the network.

1.  Have you connected the network via VPN? If so, please disconnect VPN for a test. 
    2.  Have you added into a domain? If so, please go to Control Panel (Large icons) > Network and Sharing Center > Change advanced sharing settings (Left Column) > check if the Network Discovery of your domain network has been turned off, if so, please turn it on to have a check.

If the steps above do not work, it’s recommended to test in a new administrator account. For Windows 10, you could refer to Create a local user or administrator account. In addition, you could also try to repair the Office.

If you have any updates, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Emily

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 8:26 AM
  • Hi Team,

As per your comment it i did all steps turned on network discovery file and repaired office. no any improvement.

as i connected in external network through mobile hotspot the power point >insert tab>online pictures and icons are working in office 0365 but connceting in offical network is showing same error as above kindly find snapshot of office.

As shown in above setting the following option are not available.kindly suggest.

Thursday, October 31, 2019 5:07 AM
  • Hi Team,

As per your comment it i did all steps turned on network discovery file and repaired office. no any improvement.

as i connected in external network through mobile hotspot the power point >insert tab>online pictures and icons are working in office 0365 but connceting in offical network is showing same error as above kindly find snapshot of office.

As shown in above setting the following option are not available.kindly suggest.

Thursday, October 31, 2019 5:13 AM
  • Tried to share my screen shot image getting this error "Body text cannot contain images or links until we are able to verify your account."

Thanks

Vijay kasi

Thursday, October 31, 2019 5:26 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your response.

If the Online Picture works smoothly via mobile hotspots, in my opinion the issue is mainly related to your network. Would you please connect the support of “official network” to have a check?

In addition, please check the antivirus software, maybe you could try to withdraw it temporarily. And you could run networking commands to check this issue. To get the commands, you could refer to the part of “Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands” in Fix network connection issues in Windows.

In addition, to upload the picture, you could replay the thread about “Verify Account” in this forum.

If you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Best Regards,

Emily

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Thursday, October 31, 2019 9:23 AM
  • But for other user is working in offical network. For testing purpose i configured 0365 office in my desktop it working i can able to see picture online and icon in same office network. I think we need to uninstall and reinstall the 0365. so please suggest your comment. 

Thanks

vijay kasi

• Marked as answer by Vijay kasi Saturday, November 2, 2019 11:46 AM
    Saturday, November 2, 2019 11:34 AM
  • In addition, to upload the picture, you could replay the thread about “Verify Account” in this forum.

I didn't get you as per above statement. kindly ellaboratre.how to upload so that i can show you the file setting we i went accross.

thanks

Vijay kasi.

Saturday, November 2, 2019 11:50 AM
  • please reply

Monday, November 4, 2019 4:33 AM
  • Hi,

Have you tried to withdraw the antivirus software and check the firewall? If the networking commands also do not work, you could try to uninstall Office 365 and reinstall Office 365 to have a check.

In addition, it needs some time to verify your account, thanks for your understanding.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any more questions or require further help.

Best Regards,

Emily 

Tuesday, November 5, 2019 5:20 AM
  • Hi ,

Thanks for you help if any thing i face i will let you know.

Thanks

vijay

Monday, November 11, 2019 9:37 AM