none
Printing multiple documents without opening them RRS feed

• Question

• I need to print a whole load of documents without opening each individual one.  Is there a way to do this?  

I remember years ago you used to be able to select all, right click, select print and it would print them, but now this doesn't seem to be an option. 

Help! I've not got time to open up all of these documents individually as there's quite a lot to get through in addition to the ones listed below: 

Wednesday, June 5, 2019 10:19 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Thanks for your question.

The right click print option will be available after installing a PDF application with print capability. Such as Adobe Reader DC or Nitro PDF Reader. Associate the PDF with it. Select multiple PDF files in a folder. Right click on the selection.

It seems that you have install adobe acrobat, please try to associate PDF with Adobe Reader DC.

About how to associate, you can refer to this article:

https://pattersonsupport.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22765/~/make-adobe-acrobat-reader-the-default-pdf-viewer  

If this not work, try updating to the latest point version of Acrobat/Reader and then running the Repair Installation command from under the Help menu.

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

If this suggestion not work , please feel free to let me know if you need any assistance.

Best Regards,

Eric

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, June 5, 2019 2:46 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for your question.

The right click print option will be available after installing a PDF application with print capability. Such as Adobe Reader DC or Nitro PDF Reader. Associate the PDF with it. Select multiple PDF files in a folder. Right click on the selection.

It seems that you have install adobe acrobat, please try to associate PDF with Adobe Reader DC.

About how to associate, you can refer to this article:

https://pattersonsupport.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22765/~/make-adobe-acrobat-reader-the-default-pdf-viewer  

If this not work, try updating to the latest point version of Acrobat/Reader and then running the Repair Installation command from under the Help menu.

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

If this suggestion not work , please feel free to let me know if you need any assistance.

Best Regards,

Eric

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, June 5, 2019 2:46 PM
  • Hi

Would you mind letting me know the result of the suggestions? If you need further assistance, feel free to let me know. I will be more than happy to be of assistance.

Best Regards,

Eric

Thursday, June 6, 2019 12:26 PM
  • Hi,

Was your issue resolved?

If you resolved it using other’s reply, please "mark it as answer" to help other community members find the helpful reply quickly.

If you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Best Regards,

Eric

Monday, June 10, 2019 4:35 PM