Login Blocked RRS feed

• Question

• I have using Windows8.1 64 bit, i entered login password in system, nothing display, then i use ctrl+alt+del and go to task manager\user tab and end task the Runonce Wrapper (32bit) then only login the windows

Saturday, February 7, 2015 11:24 AM

Answers

• Hi SSaravanakumarerode,

"end task the Runonce Wrapper(32bit) then only login the windows"
     Do you mean  the issue will be resolved by ending the Runonce Wrapper (32bit)?

Have you set this process as a startup process or it just runs automatically ?Have you checked whether it is listed in the startup option ?
    Task manager \startup
    If we don`t want it to start up automatically ,we can disable it directly to have a check .

Best regards

Monday, February 9, 2015 6:20 AM

All replies

•  use ctrl+alt+del and go to task manager\user tab and end task the Runonce Wrapper (32bit) then only login the windows

Does that mean it started working normally after that?  FWIW I have been trying to get users to say whether explorer.exe is running in this circumstance.  If it is not running it explains the "nothing display" symptom.  Then an appropriate workaround would be to try starting it using TM's File New task command.  I don't know what the Runonce Wrapper would be in relation to explorer.exe or what it would be starting otherwise.  Try using SysInternals AutoRuns to find out.

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Saturday, February 7, 2015 5:50 PM
  • Hi SSaravanakumarerode,

"end task the Runonce Wrapper(32bit) then only login the windows"
     Do you mean  the issue will be resolved by ending the Runonce Wrapper (32bit)?

Have you set this process as a startup process or it just runs automatically ?Have you checked whether it is listed in the startup option ?
    Task manager \startup
    If we don`t want it to start up automatically ,we can disable it directly to have a check .

Best regards

Monday, February 9, 2015 6:20 AM