none
windows narrator on nokia windows phone cant be turned off. RRS feed

• Question

• I have an older nokia phone with windows op system. I went into the settings and then scrolled down to the ease of access and went in and turned on the voice narrator and went out just to see what it did and was letting it read stuff and then I was locked out of settings and everything. mI closed the phones start screen and then cut it back on and I couldn't get back to anything cause I couldn't get to the settings and I couldn't raise the start screen window to gwet to the control panel on phone. I have been up all night jacking with this thing and I do not how to get back into my settings and turn this thing off. can anyone please help me with a way to turn this narrator off in this phone so I can stop with all this double clicking just to do a single thing in it?
    Wednesday, May 9, 2018 12:43 PM

All replies

• Why have you posted this in an Exchange forum?

also get a decent phone :-)

**Please don't forget to mark as helpful or answer**

Wednesday, May 9, 2018 2:22 PM
  • Hi,

Welcome to Exchange Server 2010 forum.

Based on your description, the issue is related to voice narrator in Windows phone, while this forum mainly focuses on Exchange 2010 server issues. To better resolve your issue, we recommend you to ask the question in the Windows 10 IT Pro > Windows 10 Mobile forum.

Thanks for your understandings!

Regards, 

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to shareexplore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, May 10, 2018 7:19 AM