Since Rocket Raid SATA 3540 Drivers won't work in Windows 10 neither will most Virtual Drives RRS feed

• Question

• I have tried multiple pieces of software my favorite is Alcohol 120%.  I used to be able to mount my iso's as drives in the program and burn them to DVD's or CD's or run them from the mounted ISO but now the only way I can do this is Microsoft Windows or Daemon Tools.  This seems to be because of the Raid/SATA Drivers.  Which if enabled cause a BSOD.  It's gotten worse since I upgraded to 1909 Any Suggestions would be beneficial.  I like to mount multiple ISO's sometimes especially if it is a game or larger piece of software spanned over multiple disks.  Please make recommendations my PC works great otherwise and I really don't want to go out and upgrade the MB, Processor and ram right now.   

Thursday, November 21, 2019 2:39 PM

All replies

• Yes, if you want to create a installation media, Microsoft media creation tool is preferred, and you could mount iso directly in Windows by right-click it and select Mount…

Maybe you are interested in these:

10 Free Software to Mount ISO Image Files as Virtual Drives

https://www.raymond.cc/blog/10-free-software-to-mount-cd-or-dvd-iso-image-file-as-virtual-drives/

Please Note: The third-party product discussed here is manufactured by a company that is independent of Microsoft. We make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this product's performance or reliability.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 22, 2019 1:56 AM