none
How do I Know RRS feed

• Question

• how do I know if my computer will be the kind/type that is compatable to even download blue tooth driver or whatever. ive got a wireless keyboard and want to use but cant seem to find it or anything like that pleaee help
    Sunday, January 8, 2017 9:42 AM

All replies

• Visit the support site of the  wireless keyboard which you got. Now download, install the latest driver which is compatible with OS as well as related keyboard.

S.Sengupta, Windows Insider MVP

Sunday, January 8, 2017 11:29 AM
  • Hi,

Have you tried this keyboard on another computer and whether it worked there?

Even the keyboard connected to the PC with wireless, we still need the USB receiver to plug into your PC, if you use USB 3.0 port on your PC, try to plug into USB 2.0 port to see if it can work.

Another thing we need to assure is the battery of the keyboard is enough.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 11:30 AM
    Owner
  • Was your issue resolved? 

If you resolved it using our solution, please "mark it as answer" to help other community members find the helpful reply quickly.

If you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 6, 2017 9:31 AM
    Owner