A new update has taken over my media center, encrypted many of my photos and music, and now my media player isn't working right.

• I made many needed updates on my laptop the other day and after which, my media files (both photos and music) became encrypted.  Then I noticed that my media player was starting to act funny and the volume controls no longer wanna work right. I've read up on the wmpnetworksvc update and I am not happy with what has happened to my files. I also read about a bit-driver that was supposed to help make the problem better, but the bit-driver that I installed did nothing. I need some help so that I can get my files back...please
    Monday, March 03, 2014 3:28 PM

• You system has been infected by malware.  If you are unable to remove the malware, take you system to a computer repair shop for assistance.

A genuine Windows update will not make such changes to your system.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Monday, March 03, 2014 5:41 PM