none
Unable to browse network drive when trying to insert from Outlook or Excel. RRS feed

• Question

• From Excel, if I click on Insert Tab and then Hyperlink the Insert Hyperlink dialog box comes up. In the dropdown Look In: if I slect the network drive in this case N:\ the only thing that shows up is CTX.DAT.

However if I select the icon labeled "Browse For File" and then from there select the network drive all the files and folders show up.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011 5:53 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Have never experienced this case.

I suggest to post the thread on Office Forums for better help.

Thank you for understanding.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Thursday, January 6, 2011 8:52 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Have never experienced this case.

I suggest to post the thread on Office Forums for better help.

Thank you for understanding.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Thursday, January 6, 2011 8:52 AM
  • Trust me I have posted in about every forum know to man and that is all the response I get it to post it in the other forum.  I have already posted in Office Forums and they said to post in this forum.
    Tuesday, February 8, 2011 1:51 PM
  • Did you ever find a resolution for this?  I've just started implementing Windows 7 in our Windows 2003 domain and have just hit this problem.

Thanks.

Jayne

Wednesday, August 3, 2011 3:06 PM
  • What we did was unjoin the computer from teh domain and re-join and that fixed the problem.
    Friday, August 19, 2011 3:33 PM