Sick of Microsoft RRS feed

• General discussion

•  

I am sick of Microsoft's bullsh@t, I doubt they will ever get anybody intelligent enough to fix their problems.  Everytime I turn around something else is messed up, to name a few: crashing, windows popping up if IE is closed before fully loading, windows popping up infront of other windows you are working on, logging onto other computers with XP and 2000 is a hit and miss and still has a one-directional view.  These all would be simple fixes for someone who has the ability to actually use their brain.  Even virus attacks should be easy to block, but Microsoft hasn't the ability to create a MAC.  GO MAC!!!!!  Always loved them and always will - Pay a little more for Quality.
    Monday, August 25, 2008 3:13 AM

All replies

• This is a support forum not a grievance forum. Feel free to contact Microsoft customer service. http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/?ws=support

Thursday, August 28, 2008 2:35 PM
  •  Jesse T wrote:

I am sick of Microsoft's bullsh@t, I doubt they will ever get anybody intelligent enough to fix their problems.  Everytime I turn around something else is messed up, to name a few: crashing, windows popping up if IE is closed before fully loading, windows popping up infront of other windows you are working on, logging onto other computers with XP and 2000 is a hit and miss and still has a one-directional view.  These all would be simple fixes for someone who has the ability to actually use their brain.  Even virus attacks should be easy to block, but Microsoft hasn't the ability to create a MAC.  GO MAC!!!!!  Always loved them and always will - Pay a little more for Quality.

So do you make a bonus for shilling for Apple? If so cut me in on some of that.

Thursday, August 28, 2008 5:58 PM
  • As much as I hate to admit it, I do agree with Jesse: as Microsoft expands its market, their software gets buggier and harder to integrate.  I remember years back, when the personal computer was still meant to save us time.  Today, the current Windows experience is just about creating new needs and depending on useless stuff like having to update your software every other day.  Nevermind Linux or Mac, even a Windows phone can be a nightmare to use compared to Android or Symbian or whatever else you may get.  It's a known fact that Microsoft consumers see software fixes as part of their everyday lives.  In few words, the user has become the tool.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 11:28 AM
  • I worked with computers from before DOS. I can't get anything done without problems or interruptions. It shuts of the net work driver at will. I've observed it from birth, it has turned into a real pain.
    Saturday, August 28, 2010 8:28 PM
  • who themselves will do nothing , been waiting for answer since 2 days it has been since "reset" computer . locked out windows i WAS using micrsoft "HIDES" the product keys anymore THAT WE PAY FOR . but TRY get the product key that YOU paid to use ? even your outlook email NONE of this is yours . they ALLOW you to log into the account YOU CREATED but YOU can CONTROL NOTHING . i can not get microsoft to "trust" the computer i am and WAS using even though i am logged into the microsoft account , i would PAY 10 TIMES more money fror BASIC O.S> no email no nothing . just to be able CONTROL what YOU WANT  , WHEN YOU WANT . 2 fkn days to reset computer is pathetic with NO ANSWERS STILL from the above "link" to "support". lucky if those people speak english even man wtf already
    Tuesday, March 24, 2020 1:35 AM