none
WEBCAM PROBLEMS WITH WINDOWS 7

Question

• Hello I have windows7 in a 64bits sony vaio VPCZ11E7E. My webcam was working until september of this year but it didn't work any longer since september begun. All my updates of drivers and of windows are ok. Some other friends told me the had the same problem after updating the windows. Please some help, we've tried the drivers, the updates, even to see in the antivirus took something. It is not working in any software, I even bought an external one that neither work . I'm out of my country and it's know when I need the web cam.

Thanks

Hola tengo un sony vaio de  64bits VPCZ11E7E que tiene windows 7. Mi webcam funcionaba antes de septiembre de este año pero derepente dejó de funcionar. Tengo todas las actualizaciones  de drivers y de windows al día. ALgunos amigos me han comentado que les ha pasado lo mismo con una de las últimas actualizaciones de windows. He probado a reinstalar los driver, he actualizado todo y he mirado si el antivirus se tragó algo del sistema. Estoy fuera de mi país y es ahora cuando necesito la webcam. No funciona con ningún software e incluso me compré una externa y tampoco funcionaba.

Gracias

• Edited by Isleña Saturday, October 15, 2011 12:16 AM
    Saturday, October 15, 2011 12:12 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I suggest to contact Sony to check if the hardware has broken. Or you can try to update BISO to the latest version for test.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Wednesday, October 19, 2011 7:00 AM

All replies

• Try this:

Right click "computer" and pick "Manage".  Click on "Device manager" and look for your web camera driver.  Right click on it and pick "properties".  Up on the top choose the "driver" tab and on the bottom look for a button that says "Roll back driver". If you can roll back to a earlier date, then it will be clickable.  After it's done, it'll ask to restart the computer.  See if that fixes the problem.

Thank you! Computer Repair Kissimmee
    Saturday, October 15, 2011 6:52 PM
  • I din't had that option but thanks
    Wednesday, October 19, 2011 1:19 AM
  • Hi,

I suggest to contact Sony to check if the hardware has broken. Or you can try to update BISO to the latest version for test.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Wednesday, October 19, 2011 7:00 AM