none
ProviderName - Empty - win32_mappedlogicaldisk - RRS feed

• Question

• Group

What could be happening that the ProviderName is coming empty, the drive is mapped and I can even delete process and other mappings of the mapped drive?

$ComputerName = "FGAND_COBRANCA"

gwmi win32_mappedlogicaldisk -ComputerName $ComputerName | select SystemName,Name,ProviderName,SessionID | foreach { 
     $disk = $_
     $user = gwmi Win32_LoggedOnUser -ComputerName $ComputerName | where { ($_.Dependent.split("=")[-1] -replace '"') -eq $disk.SessionID} | foreach {$_.Antecedent.split("=")[-1] -replace '"'}
     $disk | select *,@{n="MappedTo";e={$user}}
    }

SystemName   : FGAND_COBRANCA
    Name         : Q:
    ProviderName :
    SessionID    : 116042600
    MappedTo     : user_cont.projeto

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 12:56 AM

Answers

All replies

• You cannot get a users mapped disks remotely.

\_(ツ)_/

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 1:43 AM
  • JRV / Group

I ended up getting what I was looking for, where I used the net use command (... and drive mapping drive ...) and with that I got the mapping of the drive I needed, because I ended up having a certain problem in the network security issue , thanks for listening.

Thursday, August 22, 2019 11:38 AM
  • Hi,

Was your issue resolved?

If you resolved it using our solution, please "mark it as answer" to help other community members find the helpful reply quickly.

If you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Best Regards,

Lee

Just do it.

Friday, September 6, 2019 12:04 PM
  • Lee / JRV / Group

As I commented my problem has been resolved, message (Thursday, August 22, 2019 11:38 AM)

Monday, September 9, 2019 12:16 PM