none
Solved - Excel v1910 (build 12130.20272) from Off365 not refreshing Filter options RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

I test on version 1910 (Build 12130.20272) of Office 365, the options in Filter could be updated. Please check if there are any empty rows in your data. The empty row(s) may change the Current region, and you could press F5 > Click Special in Go to > Current region to check whether the Current region contains the entire all data on sheet.

If the Current region contains the entire all data on sheet, maybe you could try to select whole column of your data manually, then click the Filter button to check if the problem still exists.

In addition, this forum is a public place, please note don’t post your private information. To protect your privacy, I will modify your thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Emily 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Tuesday, November 5, 2019 5:13 AM
  • Hi, 

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it?

Anything unclear or any questions, feel free to post them back to let us know. I will be glad to follow up and help you.

Best Regards,

Emily 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Friday, November 8, 2019 1:25 AM
  • Hi Emily,

there was no "blank" cell but it was fixed after click on the 'triangule' on the left top corner and then start the filter.

Friday, November 8, 2019 2:02 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your response and sharing. I am glad to hear your problem has been resolved. 

Could you please remember to mark your reply as an answer? Your action would help other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thank you for understanding!

If you have any questions, or updates, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Emily 

Friday, November 8, 2019 7:18 AM
  • It´s done. Tks!
    Monday, November 11, 2019 2:24 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks for marking your reply as an answer. Here I will provide a brief summary of this post for your information.

====================

Issue Symptom:

Not all options displayed in drop down list of filter. 

====================

(Possible) Cause:

Maybe the data region doe not contain the entire sheet. 

====================

Solution:

Click on the 'triangle' on the left top corner and then start the filter.

This solution provided by 9073241516TX.

====================

Reference Links:

No.

====================

Best Regards,

Emily

Wednesday, November 27, 2019 1:33 AM