none
InTune Issue - invalidztdhardwarehash error since yesterday RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Ive been testing Autopilot deployments this past week and have been using a CSV I generated for importing devices into InTune, and all was working fine until yesterday.

Now, no matter whether I use the CSV I had or generated a new one, I get the InvalidZTDHardwareHash error on import.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks

N

Thursday, November 21, 2019 10:20 AM

Answers

• Hi all!

Thank you for the report.
    Engineering is actively investigating this issue, and IT196374 was posted to the Service Health Dashboard. We'll continue to monitor, and update here once resolved.

Thanks!
    Intune Support Team
    ^MS

Thursday, November 21, 2019 7:16 PM
  • The fix was successfully deployed worldwide. We've confirmed through telemetry and verified through additional testing that the issue is resolved. If you continue to experience any issues, please let us know! Thank you for the report!

Intune Support Team
    ^MS

• Marked as answer by Niall Clancy Friday, November 22, 2019 8:55 AM
    Friday, November 22, 2019 1:24 AM

All replies

• same here

cannot import anything
    Thursday, November 21, 2019 10:35 AM
  • I've opened a case with MS Support, will post back if I hear anything 
    Thursday, November 21, 2019 10:37 AM
  • Microsoft got back and there seems to be a wider issue.  that's all the info I have just yet.

Thursday, November 21, 2019 1:35 PM
  • Yes, we have the same issue. Just wanted to add to this list for further confirmation. We also opened a case with MSFT in hopes this will help push to a resolution.
    • Edited by nilesf67b Thursday, November 21, 2019 2:16 PM
    Thursday, November 21, 2019 2:15 PM
  • Hi all!

Thank you for the report.
    Engineering is actively investigating this issue, and IT196374 was posted to the Service Health Dashboard. We'll continue to monitor, and update here once resolved.

Thanks!
    Intune Support Team
    ^MS

Thursday, November 21, 2019 7:16 PM
  • The fix was successfully deployed worldwide. We've confirmed through telemetry and verified through additional testing that the issue is resolved. If you continue to experience any issues, please let us know! Thank you for the report!

Intune Support Team
    ^MS

• Marked as answer by Niall Clancy Friday, November 22, 2019 8:55 AM
    Friday, November 22, 2019 1:24 AM
  • Import is fixed. However, even though the device has been assigned to an AutoPilot profile it does not appear to be to working. Our AutoPilot profile has our company branding and the such which no longer being applied and the user get the standard consumer OOBE.

Please advise,

Friday, November 22, 2019 3:46 PM
  • I'm also experiencing this issue, but have not associated it with this issue per se.

I've no solutions to offer at this time, just highlighting this as I've the same symptoms for now.

Friday, November 22, 2019 4:12 PM