Sharepoint workflow approval levels RRS feed

• Question

• Good afternoon!

I would like some help.

I need to create a workflow in power automate for sharepoint, where different people can approve items based on a specific characteristic, in this case, its value.

For example: Person 1 approves item "x" if it has a value between 0 and 500,000.00. If the amount is greater than 500,000.00 the request for approval goes to person 2, who is authorized to approve such amount.

can you help me?

I am available to provide more details.

Thank you!
    Saturday, July 25, 2020 6:24 PM

All replies

• Hi, Arthurlalves,

As you are using Power Automate, it shall be easy for you to add an condition control to check the required field value then add approval process action for different person in two branches. 

Here is an example, you can add needed actions in yes and now branches.

This SharePoint 2010 - Development and Programming Forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A , please refer to this sticky post for more details.

Best Regards

Jerry

"SharePoint" forums will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A !
    We invite you to post new questions in the "SharePoint" forums' new home on Microsoft Q&A !

Monday, July 27, 2020 2:28 AM
  • Hi,

This forum will be locked down, if you still have issues about this question, you can continue to post in here before 8/10/2020. Or, you can create a new question on Microsoft Q&A, we will continue to support you on the new home.

Best Regards

Jerry

We invite you to post new questions in the "SharePoint" forums' new home on Microsoft Q&A !

Monday, August 3, 2020 7:21 AM
  • Hi, Arthurlalves,

Have you tried the solution? If you find it helpful please mark it as answer.

Best Regards

Jerry

Friday, August 7, 2020 1:17 AM