none
Please verify my account. RRS feed

• Question

• Please verify my account.

I would like to attach the image of error log of SSMS & windows.

Tuesday, February 9, 2021 7:44 AM

All replies

• Probably you should ask clearly! which account you want to verify and for what? 

clearly ask your question so that we help easily.

Thursday, February 11, 2021 5:46 AM
  • Hi there, I would suggest that you contact Microsoft about the issue that you are having as they have the best chances of helping you, I wont give you a phone number or website (because that would seem a bid dodgy) but I do recommend that you get in contact with them. 
    Friday, February 12, 2021 10:59 AM
  • we cant understand your problem
    Thursday, February 18, 2021 3:15 PM
  • Hello,
    If you can write down what kind of error you encountered, the authorities will be able to help.
    Saturday, February 20, 2021 9:52 AM
  • I'd try asking for help over here.

SQL Server on Q&A | Microsoft Docs

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, February 23, 2021 4:29 PM
  • Well Microsoft user accounts/simple friendly Microsoft,does not exist as it did a few years ago...Did you see the Fox news with Bill Gates,what does that info come from..Ford/William Clay Ford,tried all that synthetic food abilities 50/65 years ago/Soybean abilities..Detroit MI still has soybean crops,but they sitt as they did w/o any intrest..Look at Ford mfg in south America/synthetic rubber/a complete dead end..Now deal with a Microsoft user account,Microsoft could care less,go to the link.

https://account.microsoft.com/account/manage-my-account

See if you get any help......

Sunday, February 28, 2021 6:02 AM
  • You'd better ask the support team for help, not on the forum
    Tuesday, March 23, 2021 4:35 PM
  • Hello, could you share with me which account you want to verify?
    Thursday, July 29, 2021 12:04 PM
  • If the log file is very big then you can post it on pastebin and link it here. That is one way to do.

Alternatively, if you have your own website then upload it on it and link it here,

Another way is upload on OneDrive and make it public before posting a link here. OneDrive is very strict when it comes to security matters.

Paste bin is here:

PasteBin

Good luck.

Friday, July 30, 2021 11:52 PM