none
Profile isn't updated for new TechNet Wiki activities RRS feed

Answers

• Sometimes it can take awhile for Wiki statistics to get updated in our profile. Generally, however, Wiki activity shows up on the Activity tab after a short delay.

I would send an email to fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com, with a link to your new article and a link to your profile. The admins at that address can investigate.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

• Marked as answer by Burak VAROL Friday, November 22, 2019 8:35 AM
    Tuesday, November 19, 2019 12:56 PM
  • Problem seems to be solved today and all Wiki-related actions have been reflected in all users' profile pages. If anyone still encounters this issue, I'd advise them to contact the forum admins on fissues@microsoft.com as Richard has already suggested.

Friday, November 22, 2019 8:35 AM

All replies

• Sometimes it can take awhile for Wiki statistics to get updated in our profile. Generally, however, Wiki activity shows up on the Activity tab after a short delay.

I would send an email to fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com, with a link to your new article and a link to your profile. The admins at that address can investigate.

Tuesday, November 19, 2019 12:56 PM

Thanks a lot, Richard. I've experienced delays before, but this time it's been like 24 hours, so I thought there is something generally wrong.

I've just sent an email to this address. I'll update this post back if I get anything worth sharing.

Tuesday, November 19, 2019 3:11 PM
  • Problem seems to be solved today and all Wiki-related actions have been reflected in all users' profile pages. If anyone still encounters this issue, I'd advise them to contact the forum admins on fissues@microsoft.com as Richard has already suggested.

Friday, November 22, 2019 8:35 AM