none
Shared contacts disappear after editing RRS feed

• Question

• I have a user that has shared contacts with his assistant. They both edit the contacts notes throughout the day. Some contact are open for extended periods of time in which one user might edit the contact while the other user has it open. Randomly from what I was told a contact would disappear after editing. I know how to restore the contact without issue. I just need to find out why this happens. Can someone please provide an answer or just shed some light on why this happens.

Thanks,

Reese

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 5:07 PM

Answers

• Hi Reese,

Does this user shared contact to other users in this format below?

>>I know how to restore the contact

How do you restore this contact? If some one delete this contact, it will effect to all users who could access this folder. Do you just backup contacts and recreate it after been deleted? It could help us narrow down why this contact is disappeared. 

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 21, 2019 7:16 AM

All replies

• Hi Reese,

Does this user shared contact to other users in this format below?

>>I know how to restore the contact

How do you restore this contact? If some one delete this contact, it will effect to all users who could access this folder. Do you just backup contacts and recreate it after been deleted? It could help us narrow down why this contact is disappeared. 

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 21, 2019 7:16 AM
  • Hi Reese,

I am writing here to confirm with you how thing going now?

If the above suggestion helps, please be free to mark it as an answer for helping more people.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 8:27 AM