none
Problems uploading PST file to office 365 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello guys,

I have a problem when I want to import PST files into office 365 account.

To be short, after I have uploaded the PST file via Microsoft Azure Storage Explorer, I created the mapping file, the file was validated and the task to import the PST started, but after the check of the PST file I get the next message: mailbox xxx@xxxx.com matches multiple entries, please use MailboxGUID. I have to mention that our office 365 accounts are synced with our on-promises AD.

I have already checked the AD and i don't have any duplicates. 

The question is, how can i use the MailboxGUID attribute?

Thanks!

Sunday, May 21, 2017 7:51 AM

Answers

• Hi,

In Exchange Online for Office 365, please go to the Exchange Admin Center to check the user mailbox, confirm if the email address  xxx@xxxx.com matches multiple entries. 

You can connect the PowerShell to Exchange Online, then run Get-Mailbox to retrieve the MailboxGUID. For example:

The object Guid information is the MailboxGUID that you are looking for.

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 22, 2017 7:14 AM

All replies

• Hi,

In Exchange Online for Office 365, please go to the Exchange Admin Center to check the user mailbox, confirm if the email address  xxx@xxxx.com matches multiple entries. 

You can connect the PowerShell to Exchange Online, then run Get-Mailbox to retrieve the MailboxGUID. For example:

The object Guid information is the MailboxGUID that you are looking for.

Regards,

Winnie Liang

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 22, 2017 7:14 AM
  • Additionally, this forum focuses on the general discussion for Office 365 ProPlus which is the Office applications included in Office 365 Plans.

If you have any further question about the mailbox in Exchange Online (Office 365), it is better to ask a question in Exchange Online forum for more help:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/msonline/en-US/home?forum=onlineservicesexchange%2Conlineservicesmigrationandcoexistence

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Monday, May 22, 2017 7:30 AM
  • If you are unable to upload PST file to Office 365, then use PST to Office 365 Migration Tool that help you to upload all data from PST to Office 365 account.

Thanks

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 5:38 PM
  • Hello,

You can use a third-party solution to import PST file into Office 365 Exchange Online environment. There are many tools available for migration but I recommend you to use MailsDaddy PST to Office 365 migration Tool. With this application, you can easily convert your PST file data like emails, contacts, calendars, appointments, and attachments etc into the Cloud platform.

For more details, you can visit: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/pst-to-office-365-migration-tool/

Thanks   

• Proposed as answer by Pankaj Dohre Tuesday, September 18, 2018 5:23 AM
    • Edited by Pankaj Dohre Monday, October 8, 2018 5:26 AM
    Tuesday, September 18, 2018 5:23 AM
  • Try third party tool and easily import PST files to Office 365 . Read more : http://www.osttopstapp.com/pst-to-office-365.html
    Friday, October 12, 2018 8:39 AM
  • You can upload PST file data to Office365 with the help of network upload method. But if you are a non-technical person, I would like to suggest a third-party tool, such as Bitacube Export PST to Office 365 Tool. By the help of this tool, any user can migrate PST file to Office365 fast and secure without any complicated method.

Friday, August 30, 2019 9:04 AM
  • This ToolsGround Outlook to Office 365 Migration Tool has been very well designed with features to migrate PST data to Office 365 Platform. Use Free version to import pst to office 365 in just a few clicks. This utility converts all types of email data in one process of migration – Address Books, Messages, Tasks/To-Do items, and Calendars.

More info;- https://www.toolsground.com/outlook-to-office-365-migration/

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 4:22 AM