none
Backup tool for Hotmail to EML( window live mail ) RRS feed

• General discussion

• For the backup of Hotmail, I suggest you download the Hotmail backup tool that software backup Hotmail easily and smartly and in a few steps they require the  username  and password of the Hotmail  and export Hotmail  PST, MSG,  EML,  EMLX, and MBOX at high speed and for more detail visit the website: http://www.osttopstapp.com/hotmail-backup.html
    Wednesday, February 27, 2019 8:55 AM

All replies

• Download Email Backup Wizard in order to create the complete backup from Hotmail to EML format. The tool supports to import multiple Hotmail files to EML format directly without losing a bit of information. This software is helpful to convert emails along with all the attachments. This software is compatible with all the edition of Windows Operating system.

Friday, March 1, 2019 11:59 AM
  • hey Perter smith

here i want to Introduce an another Hotmail Backup tool which help you to migrate Your entire Hotmail backup to PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, etc. This Software specially design with simple and unique interface to help in the conversion. http://www.toolsbaer.com/hotmail-backup/

Saturday, March 2, 2019 7:11 AM
  • Hi, 

For downloading Hotmail emails, the best process is to get Hotmail added to Mozilla Thunderbird. Once this is done, then directly export the emails to local end in EML file format. you just need to drag and drop the emails to be converted to EML. This will take time, if the number of emails is large in number. You can also try for a professional solution such as Hotmail Backup tool provided by the SysTools Group. I have tried this for saving my Outlook emails to MBOX file format. It was a great experience. Hope you can also get a good exposure with it.

Regards 

Akshay Dinesh P 

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 12:19 PM
  • The Mailvita HotMail Backup Tool is the transfer data very safely from PST, EML, EMLX, MSG and MBOX. . The Converter tool is very easy to use, you have to just follow 3-4 steps and its easily migrate, configure, install and filter your all files. The easily runs on Mac 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13. Mac PST to EML Converter easily compatible with Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003. The application is light in weight so, its easy to install and never make your computer slow.

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 12:35 PM