none
TechNet guru competition info issue RRS feed

• General discussion

• On the TechNet guru competition info page TechNet The UWP category asks for Windows Phone contributions, don't you mean UWP contributions for Desktop,  XBox or IoT?

Universal Windows Apps

The TechNet Guru competition is announced in the forums, links are listed below.

Post a link to the TechNet Wiki page of your Windows Phone contribution here:

• <article> by <your profile name with link>

Monday, June 3, 2019 7:50 AM

All replies

• I would suggest joining this Facebook group and posting there:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TechNetWikiNinjas/

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Wednesday, June 5, 2019 12:05 AM
  • On the TechNet guru competition info page TechNet The UWP category asks for Windows Phone contributions, don't you mean UWP contributions for Desktop,  XBox or IoT?

Universal Windows Apps

The TechNet Guru competition is announced in the forums, links are listed below.

Post a link to the TechNet Wiki page of your Windows Phone contribution here:

• <article> by <your profile name with link>

Thanks a lot Gavin 👍

You are right, it was a mistake.
    +5

As Richard dais, it is HIGHLY recommended to join the Microsoft TechNet Official group on Facebook, since this is our main communication channel probably.

By the way, I wonder if this exists in previous registrations since it based on template😃

Sometime a small mistake can follow us for years.

I have a funny long story about this🤣

A long long time ago when I learned to my Master degree in the University , I conducted an experiment in the field planetary sciences and in order to calibrate the tools we used a specific building in the university. This is something that students did for years - everyone used the same building since it's height was known. The professor that check the result of the My experiment reduce me some points since the calibration did not fit to what he knew according to the students which did the same experiment in the time that he is there in the university...

In short... after I did not agree with his decision someone remembered that several years before, the university added another floor to the building. It turned out that for long time students copied from each other instead of doing the calibration of the tools

Sometime a small mistake can follow us for years... 

signature   Ronen Ariely
     [Personal Site]    [Blog]    [Facebook]    [Linkedin]

Wednesday, June 5, 2019 11:10 PM