Folder last updated days ago or hours ago.Can only fix by re-adding profile. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

I Need help on this, we have many users on Office365 proplus. We get mostly this error "This Last folder updated on (time)" even though it is connected to exchange server.

Normally basic troubleshooting didn't work. I tried using Sara Tool to repair office and reinstalled/repaired the Outlook, didn't work. The only option is to recreate the profile, which is very painful to do for each users when they get this error. Since it takes time load all their emails. Webmail works fine, as well in non cached mode.

Thank You,

Wednesday, September 9, 2020 7:29 AM

All replies

• According to Microsoft, if you have tried all the manual steps but still not able to restore synchronization, then maybe there is an issue in Microsoft Exchange Server service support files. By replacing damaged Exchange Server support files might ease you from the issue. First, remove the Exchange Server service support files and then replace the deleted files with the original Outlook files. 

ref, https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/842284/how-to-troubleshoot-synchronization-problems-when-you-synchronize-your

Wednesday, September 9, 2020 4:06 PM
  • Hi Reyan,

We are using Office365, how can i remove the files/delete the files( Microsoft Exchange Server service support files). Which are the .dll files ?.

I reinstalled multiple times/repaired before, still the office is not synchronizing showing the last update time.

Thank You,

• Edited by Mithun.Yrs Thursday, September 10, 2020 12:07 PM
    Thursday, September 10, 2020 5:45 AM
  • Hi Reyan,

We are using Office365, how can i remove the files/delete the files( Microsoft Exchange Server service support files). Which are the .dll files ?.

I reinstalled multiple times/repaired before, still the office is not synchronizing showing the last update time.

Thank You,

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 4:31 AM