none
KB4519338 breaks the extended view in the printer MMC RRS feed

• Question

• After installing KB4519338, attempting to use the extended view pane when managing print drivers on a network print server throws script errors.  "Unexpected call to method or property access" and "unspecified error".  All of these point to line 44 character 21.

Removal of the KB solved the issue and made the extended view pane work again.

Tuesday, October 15, 2019 8:23 PM

Answers

• Please feedback this situation via Feedback Hub app, i will also submit this case to Microsoft via our channel.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperating.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by GPF Thursday, October 17, 2019 6:11 PM
    Thursday, October 17, 2019 7:43 AM

All replies

• Try to install the latest KB4520062 (OS Build 17763.832), which Addresses an issue that prevents users from opening the print dialog in Internet Explorer to print a webpage.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4520062

Regards

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 6:19 AM
  • I will give this a try once KB4520062 is downloadable from Windows Update Catalog.  That site is currently timing out to download that patch.
    Wednesday, October 16, 2019 1:07 PM
  • The referenced KB does not fix the issue.  After removing the cumulative patch, the issue clears up.  I attempted to reinstall the cumulative patch but it would not install.  I then successfully installed 4520062.  After rebooting, the problem returns.

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 2:55 PM
  • Please feedback this situation via Feedback Hub app, i will also submit this case to Microsoft via our channel.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperating.

• Marked as answer by GPF Thursday, October 17, 2019 6:11 PM
    Thursday, October 17, 2019 7:43 AM