activation key RRS feed

• Question

• hello,

I deleted my computer. when i installed windows i discovered that i lost the windows activation key. what can i do? im willing to buy one if its the only option.

thank u in advance,

hagi

Monday, September 27, 2010 5:24 PM

Answers

• Hi hagi,

Thank you for your post!

It is suggested to find the telephone number for your Microsoft Activation Center to activate your system by phone. They guide your to find your key and re-active Widnows.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Thursday, September 30, 2010 8:44 AM

All replies

• if you run a search of the disk you can find it on there and you shouldnt have too buy another but if you downloaded it go to your user account and look on your down load page they post them there.  Also its a good Idea if you do download then print the page that gives you the key
    Tuesday, September 28, 2010 5:08 AM
  • Hi hagi,

Thank you for your post!

It is suggested to find the telephone number for your Microsoft Activation Center to activate your system by phone. They guide your to find your key and re-active Widnows.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Thursday, September 30, 2010 8:44 AM