none
Commands allowed in the tree winlogon\special accounts\user list for added user(string parameter) RRS feed

• Question

• Or tell me how to automatic logon hiden user №2, when user №1 logon in normal mode.
    Saturday, March 19, 2016 3:17 AM

Answers

• Hi TulWod,

In order to assist you with current problem, we need to know more information.

What is the exact applying environment?

Are you trying to hide some users from the welcome screen?

“Commands allowed in the tree winlogon\special accounts\user list for added user”

You are trying to implement it by modifying registry (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon), right?

According to my test, this link worked for me, please refer to the following link to find the Arcadiazone’s answer to have a test. Please backup the registry key before we made any modifications to it.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/16378967-8a39-4aef-85e4-d859a71648d3/hide-user-accounts-on-windows-7-logon?forum=w7itproui

Create a “SpecialAccount”key, then “Uerlist”key, then create a DWORD (32bit)value named by the user name you want to hide, set the value data to “0”.( set the value data to “0” to show them)

For example, hide user account ”Labadmin” and “user” from welcome screen.

In addition, we could set “Do not display last user name in logon screen” in group policy. All of user name will be not shown in welcome screen.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc938084.aspx

If I have misunderstood, please feel free to let me know that.

Best regards.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 21, 2016 11:05 AM

All replies

• To enable us to help you better, you need to provide as many details as you can about the problem you are experiencing.

If you design your question effectively, you can get good information from people who are knowledgeable about the topic and who are happy to help you.

Prepare your question. Think it through. Hasty-sounding questions get hasty answers, or none at all.

What troubleshooting have you done so far?

Asking an effective question will get you help faster read how here

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag Windows IT-PRO (MS-MVP)

Saturday, March 19, 2016 1:31 PM
  • Hi TulWod,

In order to assist you with current problem, we need to know more information.

What is the exact applying environment?

Are you trying to hide some users from the welcome screen?

“Commands allowed in the tree winlogon\special accounts\user list for added user”

You are trying to implement it by modifying registry (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon), right?

According to my test, this link worked for me, please refer to the following link to find the Arcadiazone’s answer to have a test. Please backup the registry key before we made any modifications to it.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/16378967-8a39-4aef-85e4-d859a71648d3/hide-user-accounts-on-windows-7-logon?forum=w7itproui

Create a “SpecialAccount”key, then “Uerlist”key, then create a DWORD (32bit)value named by the user name you want to hide, set the value data to “0”.( set the value data to “0” to show them)

For example, hide user account ”Labadmin” and “user” from welcome screen.

In addition, we could set “Do not display last user name in logon screen” in group policy. All of user name will be not shown in welcome screen.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc938084.aspx

If I have misunderstood, please feel free to let me know that.

Best regards.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 21, 2016 11:05 AM
  • Hi TulWod

Would you mind letting me know the result of the suggestions? If you need further assistance, feel free to let me know. I will be more than happy to be of assistance.

Best regards.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 8:12 AM