none
Wifi not automatically connecting RRS feed

• Question

• Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 I have to manually connect my wifi. This is not the end of the world but it is annoying.

Any suggestions?

Thursday, March 3, 2016 4:47 PM

Answers

• I shall suggest you to uninstall and reinstall WiFi driver.

Open Device Manager > Locate WiFi Network adapter > Right click on it and select Uninstall > Reboot > Let Windows detect the hardware > Get connected with the internet and check for the latest updates via Windows Update.

Alternatively You may download and install the latest WiFi network driver which is fully compatible With Windows 10 and your system.

S.Sengupta, Windows Experience MVP

Thursday, March 3, 2016 11:19 PM

All replies

• I shall suggest you to uninstall and reinstall WiFi driver.

Open Device Manager > Locate WiFi Network adapter > Right click on it and select Uninstall > Reboot > Let Windows detect the hardware > Get connected with the internet and check for the latest updates via Windows Update.

Alternatively You may download and install the latest WiFi network driver which is fully compatible With Windows 10 and your system.

S.Sengupta, Windows Experience MVP

Thursday, March 3, 2016 11:19 PM
  • Hi,

Was your issue resolved?

If you resolved it using our solution, please "mark it as answer" to help other community members find the helpful reply quickly.

If you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 14, 2016 7:33 AM