Microsoft UAA HD audio bus driver from Microsoft

Question

• dear sir, when i am trying to instal my audio driver it warns me that your system has not Microsoft UAA HD audio bus driver and u can get it from microsoft.i also try in all Microsoft OS.but the problem is same.

So kindly help me to get Microsoft UAA HD audio bus driver so that i can solve my problem.

thanks

Friday, July 14, 2006 6:25 AM

Answers

•  

Posted by : MR. FAZAL PATEL Dated : 05-09-2006.

Subject : Microsoft UAA HD Audio bus driver from Microsoft.

Dear sir,

when i am trying to instal my audio driver it warns me that your system has not Microsoft UAA HD audio bus driver and u can get it from microsoft.i also try in all Microsoft OS.but the problem is same.

So kindly help me to get Microsoft UAA HD audio bus driver so that i can solve my problem.

thanks

For,Indian Ball Bearing stores

34, Strand Road,Kolkata

India

(Fazal Patel)

E-mail : ibbscal@hotmail.com

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 6:02 AM

All replies

•  

Posted by : MR. FAZAL PATEL Dated : 05-09-2006.

Subject : Microsoft UAA HD Audio bus driver from Microsoft.

Dear sir,

when i am trying to instal my audio driver it warns me that your system has not Microsoft UAA HD audio bus driver and u can get it from microsoft.i also try in all Microsoft OS.but the problem is same.

thanks

For,Indian Ball Bearing stores

34, Strand Road,Kolkata

India

(Fazal Patel)

E-mail : ibbscal@hotmail.com

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 6:02 AM
  •  Manoranjan wrote:

dear sir, when i am trying to instal my audio driver it warns me that your system has not Microsoft UAA HD audio bus driver and u can get it from microsoft.i also try in all Microsoft OS.but the problem is same.

thanks

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 10:17 PM
  • Please read these KB:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/888111

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/835221/

You need to contact MS to get the driver.

Thursday, September 28, 2006 3:20 AM
  • http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df-external/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=N&DwnldID=7525&ProductID=1861

Another method is extract the hotfix from the intel provided driver.

Thursday, September 28, 2006 3:24 AM
  •  Manoranjan wrote:

dear sir, when i am trying to instal my audio driver it warns me that your system has not Microsoft UAA HD audio bus driver and u can get it from microsoft.i also try in all Microsoft OS.but the problem is same.

thanks

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 1:51 AM
  • please read the KB first.
    Wednesday, October 25, 2006 8:50 AM
  •  Manoranjan wrote:

thanks

Monday, November 13, 2006 7:06 AM
  • what to you want to ask?
    Monday, November 13, 2006 9:28 AM
  • How do you add the UAA to RIS for an XP Pro install?  I don't want to create a image for each individual system.  I just want to add the UAA HD audio bus driver to the XP SP2 $OEM$\$1\drivers\audio folder and be done.  I have HP DC7700's.  HP's way to install the UAA is SP32395.exe and I cannot extract the files to copy them to the RIS install point. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thursday, November 16, 2006 9:12 PM
  • um, i think you need to contact HP in order to get that driver in a non-compact form.

By the way, I would suggest to try BDD too. It's new tool from MS to deploy Windows. Much better than RIS.

Friday, November 17, 2006 3:07 AM
  • It would be nice if someone would tell me where (a link) to get the UAA HD audio bus driver from Microsoft for my system.

Thanks,

Bill

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 12:20 AM
  • Hi, did you read the previous post?

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/888111

MS DID NOT put it for public download. You need to contact MS to get the driver.

Or Visit here: http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df-external/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=N&DwnldID=7525&ProductID=1861

to use the Intel driver.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 4:41 AM
  •  RichardWu wrote:

Hi, did you read the previous post?

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/888111

MS DID NOT put it for public download. You need to contact MS to get the driver.

Or Visit here: http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df-external/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=N&DwnldID=7525&ProductID=1861

to use the Intel driver.

Hello,

My problem with UAA driver is with HP pavilion a1541 UK version - friend of mine is owner of that system and he managed crash his Windows. I did used HP's recovery and his system should be back online like from box - but no sound.

Well. Need install sound drivers mebbe someone forgot include em in pre-install. Found catalog and tried install em - system reboots with BSOD.

So to internet and to seek drivers - found on HP's website download section - and now it kicks in - "Microsoft UAA driver must be installed." Reading few hours on net and trying figure out whats going on i stumble over board here ...

Second suggestion on this page by moderator gives yes "Microsoft UAA driver patch KB888111" - Installed, looking at system everything should be OK, according to MS knowledgebase -  files, dates etc.

Now second step - apply driver - well install successful - but no sound still (used same driver i got with patch - all versions for and so on , even shows under Sound devices Microsoft HD Audio device Realtek 880/860 series ).

Seems fishy.

Ok, i uninstall driver and try install HP original drivers - again failure with message "Microsoft Bus driver must be installed in your system to install this driver."

Suggestions would be pretty welcome - i count myself quite knowing with Windows operating systems (snice Win 3.1 i've been fiddled with them).but this new "feature" beats everything.

Also when checking in registry - there is no files versions or anything else mentioned like under other kb-xxzzyybb > Files > 0 ... N files what apply + their location and version and so on.

Pretty confused after 12 hours trying to get thing to work i ponder if i should declare bill for repair works to Microsoft Estonia or ...

Monday, January 15, 2007 6:19 AM
  • I had similar problems before.  I found out the problem wasn't missing UAA... but it was wrong codecc installation. (not realtek... but conexant.... )

But you can Try this...

It's from the HP DV2000 (because it was the first machine i ran into with the HD audio problem)... but it works with all the dell/toshiba/etc i've installed since.  I would just let it extract (in the root dir) and then manually install driver (point to folder from device manager).

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-45958-1&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=1817074&os=228&lang=en

peace

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 7:01 AM
  • thx for info. But I would suggest to get the patch from MS too.
    Wednesday, January 17, 2007 7:50 AM
  •  

favor  de enviarme el driver del bus auu para un compaq sr1917la ..

plisss estoy mas en valado que un chucho...

Monday, February 19, 2007 11:45 PM
  • I am sorry? Here is a English ONLY forum.

thx.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 9:37 AM
  • where can idownload thisuaa hd
    Sunday, March 18, 2007 1:41 PM
  • Read both posts and followed the support link, despite the text saying

To obtain this feature immediately, contact Microsoft Product Support Services. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support Services telephone numbers and information about support costs, visit the following Microsoft Web site:

The supplied link gives no indication of who to email, gives a US free phone telephone number and no idea of cost.

I think that what people want is not the answer you are giving, but the information needed to solve the problem. Either
    a) where to download the driver
    b) when the update will be available
    c) when things like Visual Studio 2005 will work properly in vista with out nagging so you don't need to put xp on your new laptop!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 1:26 PM
  • Microsoft did not publish the driver for public download. You need to contact Microsoft Support service to download it.

Please reference here:

http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?ln=en-us&x=21&y=16&prid=10300&gprid=436974

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 1:16 PM
  •  

sir,

i am need in above sound drivers can u gave me answer of that

yours respective  ravi kulkarni

Thursday, April 19, 2007 6:15 AM
  • This didn't help me, I installed it, restart my computer and now I still have the same problem. It sais I cannot install sound drivers because the HD Audio Busdriver isn't there. Sorry if my post is strange, but I cannot see what I am typing. I do not get a textbos, just a small thingy I can barely click in. But back to my problem, I have a ASUSTeK Computer INC. P5GD2-Premium, but I can't play sound. If I want to install a sound driver it sais my HD Audio Busdriver is missing. I Tried to instal a lot of diffrent drivers, but none has worked so far. I don't have an sound card, just the one on my mobo.
    Thursday, May 03, 2007 2:17 PM
  • In this case, please contact MS to get their driver. It's free!
    Thursday, May 03, 2007 3:19 PM
  • how can i down lode it
    Thursday, May 03, 2007 4:22 PM
  • Andrus , you can try the above method and tell us the result.
    Sunday, May 06, 2007 4:56 PM
  •  Manoranjan wrote:

thanks

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 4:47 PM
  • As I stated above, the drive can be obtain from MS.

It's time to close this thread now.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 6:29 PM