none
JMRP & SNDS RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm trying to subscribe to JMRP and SNDS, I'm following the steps in the wizard but I'm not receiving any email from microsoft for confirmation to register my ip's, what could be the issue?

Tuesday, January 28, 2020 3:27 PM

All replies

• Hi Tyler,

I saw you saying in this thread that you have the same problem. And just as I replied, this question is more related to Outlook.com account but here we mainly focus on general issues about Outlook desktop client, so it is suggested to post a new thread to the dedicated Answers community for outlook.com.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com

Thanks for your support and understanding.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, January 29, 2020 6:09 AM
  • Hi,

If you have post your issue ,in order to close this thread, please kindly mark helpful replies or your own reply as answers. By doing so, it will benefit all community members who are having this similar issue. Your contribution is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, January 30, 2020 8:49 AM