none
Store : This app can't open RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

WIndows Store apps are like below.

I have used the command get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsAlarms* | remove-appxpackage to uninstall it.  Used the below command to install it 

Get-AppxPackage -allusers *Microsoft.WindowsAlarms* | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

But it gives the same error. Then I Reinstalled the Alarms & Clock from Windows Store.

then it is working. Same for remaining Windows Apps as well. 

How can this be resolved without going to Windows Store and install it? Please advise

Regards, Boopathi

Thursday, November 1, 2018 4:37 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Open administrative Windows PowerShell and type following and press Enter key:

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Let the command complete. This should fix the apps issue.

Hope this helps, Good luck!

Microsoft MVP (Windows and Devices for IT)

Windows Insider MVP

Windows Help & Support [www.kapilarya.com]

Thursday, November 1, 2018 4:48 PM
  • Hi Kapil Arya,

Alaram and Clock, Microsoft News and many other apps giving the same error. I tried the steps given in https://www.intowindows.com/how-to-reinstall-store-and-other-preinstalled-apps-in-windows-10/ also

Regards, Boopathi

Thursday, November 1, 2018 5:02 PM
  • Did the command executed successfully?

Regards

Microsoft MVP (Windows and Devices for IT)

Windows Insider MVP

Windows Help & Support [www.kapilarya.com]

Friday, November 2, 2018 4:45 AM

• Hi,
    Please open the properties of the network adapter, check if IPv6 is disabled. If so, check it. Then see if the issue is resolved.
    Best Regards,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Saturday, November 10, 2018 12:15 AM