Answers

All replies

• Hi

Please  someone help me 

Regards,

Ramabadran Vasudevan

Wednesday, May 1, 2019 8:31 PM
  • Good day Ramabadran and welcome to the TechNet Wiki forum

Your article is considered as English article by the system since the title does not include specific culture sign like "ja-JP" in case of Japanese.

Some tips:
    > Keep the main title in English always!
    In the content you can write in any language
    >  add to the main title a language sign at the end "(ja-JP)"

signature   Ronen Ariely
     [Personal Site]    [Blog]    [Facebook]    [Linkedin]

Friday, May 10, 2019 1:05 AM
  • By the way, well done on translating the article 👍😃

signature   Ronen Ariely

Friday, May 10, 2019 1:06 AM
  • Hi

Thanks for response ,I added the same but no luck it is not reflecting and not moving to moderator for approval.

Regards,

Ramabadran Vasudevan

Tuesday, May 14, 2019 10:33 AM
  • Hi

Thanks for response ,I added the same but no luck it is not reflecting and not moving to moderator for approval.

Regards,

Ramabadran Vasudevan

I get a feeling that I did not understand the issue you have, since I do not see any change in the article title. Another option is that I did not explain myself well and you did not got what you should do.

What is not reflecting in your profile?

I thought that the issue related to the translation which is not represented as Japanese article but as English article.

Please try to clarify again what is the basic issue, what do you see (pls add screenshot) and what you expected to see.

You can also move the discussion to our Facebook group if you prefer, since there are a lot more member there. In this case don't forget to close this thread

signature   Ronen Ariely

Tuesday, May 14, 2019 12:39 PM
  • Hi

Thanks for response ,please refer the attached screenshot . I translated some articles but it is not updated.

I am keen in submitting new articles for translation wiki.If you feel like the procedure i am following is wrong .

Kindly share me the procedure as i am newbie to Translation wiki.

Regards,

Ramabadran Vasudevan

Screenshot :

Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:37 AM
  • Hi,

1. This feature does NOT works. You can check other profile and see it is all zero. Check for example Peter Geelen profile - Peter is the most active user with the highest number of the translations probably:

https://social.microsoft.com/profile/peter%20geelen  

2. Check what I wrote regarding the title of the translated articles (or any article which is not in English). Your article is still not fixed and therefore it is not recognize as Japanese language

signature   Ronen Ariely

Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:55 AM
  • Ronen, Arleta Wanat is another person very active with Wiki translations. But her profile shows many translations submitted and approved (plus several achievements):

https://social.microsoft.com/profile/arleta%20wanat

I wonder what could be the difference?

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Wednesday, May 15, 2019 1:30 PM
  • Ronen, Arleta Wanat is another person very active with Wiki translations. But her profile shows many translations submitted and approved (plus several achievements):

https://social.microsoft.com/profile/arleta%20wanat

I wonder what could be the difference?

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Strange...

I don't have any answer for this👀🙄

Is this important feature? What say you guys? If you think that this is important then we can contact the team's manager and ask to fix it or at least explain, but personally I never checked the information there

signature   Ronen Ariely

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 2:49 AM