none
Remote desktop problem after anniversary update on windows 10 Ent RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I use a smart card to connect to my organization through VPN and I use remote desktop to connect to my admin server.

now after installing the anniversary update I can't connect to the admin server or any other server over VPN, but in my own environment i can connect to any server via RDP.

The RDP Error is like this:

Your Remote Desktop Services session has ended, possibly for one of the following reasons: 
    The administrator has ended the session. 
    An error occurred while the connection was being established.
    A network problem occurred. 
    For help solving the problem, see "Remote Desktop' in Help and Support.

can anyone help me with this?

Tuesday, August 9, 2016 1:37 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Please let me know the detailed errors under following event logs, upload the saved evtx file onto OneDrive and share the link here:

Also, please let me know if you can ping the admin server via the computer names or the IP address over VPN.

Use Network monitor to capture the trace when reproducing this issue, upload log file also.

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 4:38 PM
    Owner

All replies

• Hi,

Please let me know the detailed errors under following event logs, upload the saved evtx file onto OneDrive and share the link here:

Also, please let me know if you can ping the admin server via the computer names or the IP address over VPN.

Use Network monitor to capture the trace when reproducing this issue, upload log file also.

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 4:38 PM
    Owner
  • I just post to check the current status of your issue, please let me know what you have done with our suggestions and whether your issue has been resolved.

If there is any difficulty to perform these suggestions, please don't hesitate to post back and we are willing to help your further. 

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 10:16 AM
    Owner
  • I cannot read this so how do I fix my computer
    Thursday, September 22, 2016 1:28 PM