none
How to change ftp port number in windows server 2008

Question

• Hi All,

I set up a  server with sharepoint system and linux system with same IP. All are working fine, but the ftp port clashing with same port number. So i need to change the Ftp port number in windows server 2008 R2.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 5:50 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Based on my knowledge, this operation may be archived by ISS manager or enable some ports you want connect under the firewall. For more detail information I would like suggest you post the issue to Windows Sever forum for help.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your Name

TechNet Community Support

Thursday, August 23, 2012 1:37 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Based on my knowledge, this operation may be archived by ISS manager or enable some ports you want connect under the firewall. For more detail information I would like suggest you post the issue to Windows Sever forum for help.

Your Name

Thursday, August 23, 2012 1:37 AM
  • Hi,

Your Name

thats no answer.

you just rambled on about something you seem to have no idea about and instructed the poor bloke to another area. if you dont know the answer then keep quiet and dont make the post as answered. as someone like will google for it and your stupid post with no intelectual value shows up on the first page!

thanks alot.

• Edited by MR. LONSKi Thursday, January 24, 2013 11:35 PM
    Thursday, January 24, 2013 11:34 PM