none
Wifi connection issue RRS feed

• Question

• My laptop having window 7 is not working with wifi cloud and option for Manage wireless network is not available. I have done two to three time window to resolve the issue, but still facing same problem. Please guide me the real issue why my cloud is not connecting with my laptop.

Regards

Friday, December 30, 2016 10:15 AM

All replies

• Windows/microsoft OS services might not install youre pc wifi software,youre pc mfg would have the download,

also,open control-panel/networking/properties/see networking properties,see whats available,R.click on a icon

properties,edit.If it doesnt show,open device mgr,if its unable to show its available,reinstall driver/software.

Also,in run/cmd type: services.msc  scroll to service,double click,set to auto/manual start

Friday, December 30, 2016 11:46 PM
  • Hi,

Did you right click the WiFi icon to troubleshoot problems? Did you see the exact fix message?

Please update your network driver for test.

If the issue still persists, try using wireless security, your WEP or other security key may not be set properly. Check the wireless security configuration on your computer's network adapter.

Meanwhile, make sure you set obtain IP address and DNS address automatically.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 2, 2017 2:54 AM