none
Outlook 2013 Does Not Sync w Server RRS feed

• Question

• I am running a Win7x64 system and installed Office 365 Home on several home machines in early Sept 2014.  Configured Outlook 2013 with my email account using IMAP.  Works great on all machines for 10+ weeks until only one machine was unable to sync with IMAP server approx Oct 23.  All other Outlook 2013 IMAP configurations continue working without problems (mix of Win7 and Win 8 desktops/laptops).  Removed and reloaded Office 365 but no change to the machine that will not sync with server using Outlook 2013 IMAP config.  Sync error 0x800CCC0E  Suggestions please?
    Thursday, October 30, 2014 7:34 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Please create a new profile and setup the account, check if the issue persists. Make sure the Account Settings are correct as provided by the ISP.:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/829918/en-us

I also suggest you disable the anti-virus program and firewall temporarily, then check if the issue persists. Sometimes this problem may be caused by the anti-virus integration, please also disable it then test the account.

Regards,

Melon Chen
    TechNet Community Support

It's recommended to download and install Configuration Analyzer Tool (OffCAT), which is developed by Microsoft Support teams. Once the tool is installed, you can run it at any time to scan for hundreds of known issues in Office programs.
    Friday, October 31, 2014 2:03 AM
  • Hello,

Outlook error 0x800ccc0e happened when there is a problem with Microsoft Outlook, Outlook express or windows mails. This error generally caused by a conflict between SMTP servers while using an email program or when users try to send emails during account configuration.

To know How to fix microsoft Outlook imap error 0x800ccc0e code.

Please let me know, of you need further assistance.

Thanks & Regards,
    Martin Cobban
    • Proposed as answer by IshitaSingh Friday, November 8, 2019 9:29 AM
    Friday, November 8, 2019 6:49 AM