Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal RRS feed

• Question

• I've been having this happen for a couple of weeks now. I'm not the best when it comes to computers. I reinstalled windows 8 and upgraded back to 8.1. But in the middle of playing a game I get the blue screen with "Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal". I have no idea what to do. If anyone has any suggestions, Let me know. By the way, Let's pretend I'm retarded when it comes to computers.
    Monday, June 9, 2014 2:42 PM

Answers

• We do need the actual DMP file as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.  
    We prefer at least 2 DMP files to spot trends and confirm the cause.

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

If you are using Blue screen view, who crashed, or a similar application, don't.  They are wrong at least as often as they are correct

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

• Marked as answer by ZigZag3143x Tuesday, June 17, 2014 9:27 PM
    Monday, June 9, 2014 3:08 PM
  • Hi,

In generally, this error caused by drivers that have used improper addresses. You could try to update related drivers.

If it still persists, follow the guide provided by Zigzag to collect and upload the dump file.

Karen Hu
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 3:24 AM

All replies

• We do need the actual DMP file as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.  
    We prefer at least 2 DMP files to spot trends and confirm the cause.

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

If you are using Blue screen view, who crashed, or a similar application, don't.  They are wrong at least as often as they are correct

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Monday, June 9, 2014 3:08 PM
  • Hi,

In generally, this error caused by drivers that have used improper addresses. You could try to update related drivers.

If it still persists, follow the guide provided by Zigzag to collect and upload the dump file.

Karen Hu
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 3:24 AM