How to fix error code 43 with driver GTX 1050Ti on Windows 10 LTSB 2016 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

How to fix error code 43 with driver GTX 1050Ti on Windows 10 LTSB 2016. show as image below.

I try to uninstall driver with DDU and then reinstall with new driver, 

or try install driver by manual but still not working.

Please can you help me?

Thanks all,

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 7:37 AM

All replies

• Make sure you are using the mobile driver not the driver for the discrete cards.
    Tuesday, March 10, 2020 8:04 PM
  • Dear,

we have been using discrete VGA cards for PC, not use VGA on laptop. this model GTX 1050Ti Kalmx from Palit.

we only remote support should can't replace card or unplug CMOS or update new BIOS for motherboard.

please suggest for us?

Thanks,

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 1:59 AM
  • Hi, 

Here is an official article about your issue, Fix graphics device problems with error code 43

We also could boot into Safe Mode to check if the issue persists. If the driver works well before, we could choose roll back to previous system version to check.

Bests, 

"Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 2:46 PM
  • Dear Joy-Qiao,

we try to uninstall by DDU software and re-installed from old to lasted driver of GTX 1050Ti Palit Kalmx, but still fail. we has troubled with many PCs, all use only model motherboard and windows 10 LTSB 2016. 

try to update version windows as the same, but still fail.

we only can support via remote, can go to location customer as so far.

Thanks,

Thursday, March 12, 2020 2:36 AM
  • Hi, 

I would apologize for my late reply. 

Does the issue persists  now?

Do you remember the actions you did before the issue occur?

Try to update Windows with latest update packages. Go to Device Management, and check driver detail in Graphic properties. Please provide driver detail capture here. 

Bests, 

"Choose Microsoft Q&A as You will not Post any new questions in the Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment TechNet forum since Mar. 15th https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/b96a61db-c4b4-4b6c-9ae6-1db2b06312a9/choose-microsoft-qa-as-you-will-not-post-any-new-questions-in-the-windows-10-installation-setup?forum=win10itprosetup!

Wednesday, March 18, 2020 9:10 AM
  • Hi Joy,

we still trouble shoot that, cause from my customer, they plug a monitor to VGA, it make issue, we will report again.

Thanks,

Wednesday, March 25, 2020 7:22 AM
  • Hi,

Thank you for your reply. 

I think we could try to plug the monitor on another same system version computer and check the loaded driver version number. Make sure same version driver using on this computer and check if it works.

Bests, 

" Please note that new questions regarding ‘Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment’ could NOT be posted in this forum anymore. This thread could be followed up until Mar-30th. We will be moving your thread to Microsoft Q&A if the deadline is missed. Register our new platform Microsoft Q&A (Preview)! for new questions or discussion. Check more details on sticky post.

Friday, March 27, 2020 5:43 AM