none
i have bulk windows 10 keys and want to check is it valid or not RRS feed

• Question

• i purchased windows 10 and office 2019 keys in bulk quantity and want to check is all keys are valid or not so how can i check my all keys??
    Sunday, October 13, 2019 3:48 AM

All replies

• Download Microsoft PID Checker from here or Ultimate PID Checker from here. If the key is not legit or is invalid, the software will give you a response back. It can also be used to check the MAK count.

Open Command Prompt as Admin and type this:

slmgr /dli

The “dli” parameter will display current license information with activation status

Office:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/get-help-with-product-key-errors-on-office-com-setup-e5064f7b-2a8d-4e77-bd59-f1d828086851

Go to office.com/setup. Sign in using your Microsoft account.

Now enter the 25-character long product key as mentioned. Proceed accordingly.

S.Sengupta,Microsoft MVP Windows and Devices for IT, Windows Insider MVP

Sunday, October 13, 2019 5:07 AM
  • Hi, 

S.Sengupta provided excellent answer for you. 

You can try these steps. 

If you still have problems, feel free to contact us. 

If you think the answer is helpful, please mark it as a replay, which will help more users get valid information. 

Best regards. 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 14, 2019 6:23 AM
  • Hi, 

Any updates? 

If the above reply could be of help, you may mark useful reply as answer, if you have other questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards. 

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, October 18, 2019 7:26 AM
  • Hi, 

Just checking to see if the information provided is helpful.

If you think the answer is helpful, please mark it as a reply, which will help more users get valid information.

Best regards.

Monday, October 21, 2019 8:42 AM