I have installed win 7 ultimate 64 bit and trying to connect Pocket PC Motorola MC9090 to deploy my applications but Mobile Device center is not showing the device connected.
I have read many forums online and followed steps still unable to connect. I have already tried the below while device is connected.
1) Removed the Windows Mobile Remote Adapter under Network Adapters in Device Manager.
2) uninstalled the Windows "Windows Mobile Device Center" and "Windows Mobile Device Center Driver Update" from control Panel.
3) Remove the folder C:\windows\WindowsMobile
4) Reboot the Device,
5) Reboot the PC while device is connected.
6) installed the "Windows Mobile Device Center Driver Update" with drvupdate-amd64.exe.
7) installed the windows mobile device center. Update the driver by going to device manager in Network Adapters Node.
8) open the Mobile device manager still show device is not connected.
9) Windows firewall allow connection to Windows Mobile Device Center
I would appreciate help as this issue is stopping me to move from my XP dev box to Windoes 7 dev box.
Thanks in Advance
- Editado anumit123 lunes, 25 de julio de 2011 20:26
Todas las respuestas
Anumitt, You will need to get a hold of Motorola, they have to provide the updaed driver for your phone model, they are pretty good about getting thier driver packages up to date with the current markets.
-- :P Advice offered, If you need more help it is advised to seek the council and advice of paid professionals. The answer is always 42, or reboot.
- Propuesto como respuesta Jason Hiegel lunes, 25 de julio de 2011 20:26