none
"devices and Printers" not showing printers RRS feed

• Debate general

• When I open "Devices and Printers" I don't see my printers at all.  All I see is my laptop.  I can see all printers and can print if I open an application and CTL-P to print.  It has worked in the past, but not know.  I wonder if what I am seeing is related to resuming from hibernate and being on a different network before (home) and after (domain) after resume?

Does anyone have any idea about how to get this to work? 
    miércoles, 21 de enero de 2009 16:21

Todas las respuestas

• Check the small arrow next to Printers and Faxes. It should expand and let you see the printers
    Paul
    miércoles, 21 de enero de 2009 18:17
  • I wasn't even getting *ANYTHING* on the screen that said "Printers and FAXes".  I just tried again and got nothing and then did a refresh and saw printers.  I'd tried refreshing before with no luck.  Very strange and flakey behavior.
    miércoles, 21 de enero de 2009 20:55
  • I'm not sure why this happened to you. I have not seen it on quite a number of installs both 32 and 64 bit.
    jueves, 22 de enero de 2009 0:37
  • First I couldn't print with my HP C6380 all-in-one.  I downloaded the latest 64-bit drivers from HP and ran in Vista Compatibility and as Administrator.  Then I could print, and copy, but the scanner didn't work.  I tried to re-install the drivers, but kept failing, so I uninstalled everything and re-installed using XP Compatibility and now everything works perfectly.  So if running in Vista Compatibility doesn't work, try XP Compatibility.

If all is not lost, where is it?
    jueves, 22 de enero de 2009 3:33
  • Know Why Is Printer Say Offline In Windows 

Get to know how to fix printer showing Offline Windows 

Since there are many issues for the printer not working or printer not processing well. These issues can be resolved by following the steps mentioned below

The followings steps to fix offline printer are as follows
    Solution 1- Turn Off the ‘Use Printer Offline’ Setting
    Solution 2- Update Epson Printer Drivers
    Solution 3- Reinstall Epson Printer

Since the steps are many so mentioning each & every step is impossible.
    To make a surety for the steps follow this website with images- errorsdoc.com/

jueves, 10 de octubre de 2019 13:19