none
Migration dependency with internal application RRS feed

• Question

• We are migrating SharePoint 2013 OnPremise Application Portal to SharePoint Online.

One of the lists has SharePoint 2010 Workflow and in the workflow step, workflow variable is set to an internal application URL as  shown below.

Then Set Variable:BIZ360Link to http://internalappurl/?Request=[%Current Item:ID%]

How can we implement this in SharePoint Online ? Do we need to expose the internal application to internet or from the on premise network can SharePoint online can connect to internal application ?
    dimanche 13 octobre 2019 12:01

Toutes les réponses

• You would need to expose it, though I don't know if it would work regardless, it would depend on the security in place in SPO. You may have to look for alternative solutions, like Flow + Microsoft Data Gateway.

Trevor Seward

Office Apps and Services MVP

Author, Deploying SharePoint 2019

Author, Deploying SharePoint 2016

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

dimanche 13 octobre 2019 18:37
    Modérateur
  • Hi, ghsajith,

I am checking how things are going here. Please mark the reply as answer if you find it helpful.

Best Regards

Jerry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

vendredi 18 octobre 2019 09:50