none
microSD card error message about how the disk is write protected fixes ? RRS feed

Toutes les réponses

• Hi,

Firstly, make sure the little switch on the card isn't set to Lock.

If the diskpart command isn't work, try to insert the drive into another computer to isolate the cause of the issue.

If you're able to write to the drive from another computer,  you might be experiencing the problems of Filesystem corruption. You can be corrected by using CHKDSK or SFC command.

If you're running Windows, it's possible that your system's Group Policy may be disallowing writing to external storage devices, including USB flash drives. The registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\StorageDevicePolicies should either be absent or set to 0; if it is set to 1, Windows will not allow writing to external storage devices.

Broken or altered write-protect switch in the card slot.

Hope these can help you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

mardi 17 septembre 2019 03:01
  • I have followed your instructions but failed. The ADTA microSD HC memory card, in smartphones, does not allow disc formatting, in Windows 7 it cannot use the CHKDSK command, but in Windows Explorer I see the files and folders in the memory card but they cannot be deleted. The reason why the memory card is corrupted is because I used a smartphone that used the security function I was using, so my battery suddenly ran out.
    mardi 17 septembre 2019 09:37
  • Here are a few things that I have found worked in the past, including two more registry key changes:

1. This can be caused by malware, are you sure your machine is clean?

2. Plug in your device, right-click Computer, click Manage > Storage > Disk Management, then right-click the drive graphic of the device and select Change Drive letter, then change it to one nearer the end of the alphabet.

3. Change these registry keys but create a system restore point first, just in case you have problems. Note that the keys do not necessarily exist, so don't create them as it's probably a different issue.

Open a Run window (Windows Logo key+R), type regedit, press Enter and in the left pane navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\StorageDevicePolicies, double-click on WriteProtect and change Value Data to 0 (zero).

Now go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\StorageDevicePolicies, double-click on WriteProtect and change Value Data to 0 (zero).

Lastly go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Control\StorageDevicePolicies, double-click on WriteProtect and change Value Data to 0 (zero).

mardi 17 septembre 2019 12:21
  • I have followed the steps you instructed but failed:
    1. I make sure my computer is clean from viruses, malware, ...
    2. Plug in your device, right-click Computer, click Manage> Storage> Disk Management, the whole item is blurry, you see my image file sent.
    3. Change these registry keys:
    3.1 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ StorageDevicePolicies-> WriteProtect = 0
    3.2 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ ControlSet001 \ Control \ StorageDevicePolicies-> WriteProtect = 0
    3.3 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ ControlSet002 \ Control \ StorageDevicePolicies-> WriteProtect = 0

http://www.mediafire.com/view/8gqqdsykeinyc8m/errMicroSD01.jpg/file

http://www.mediafire.com/view/40isxilctcsx5xz/errMicroSD02.jpg/file

http://www.mediafire.com/view/aka7wekxi5k76ri/errMicroSD03.jpg/file

mercredi 18 septembre 2019 07:11
  • As the disk is read only, I wonder if there is a ‘remove read only’ attribute in diskpart that I'm not familiar with (not the format command). I haven’t ‘googled’ it but you could check it out.

mercredi 18 septembre 2019 07:51
  • I tried the diskpart command but it didn't work, you see my image file http://www.mediafire.com/view/9mty8q62wf50gfj/errMicroSD04.jpg/file
    jeudi 19 septembre 2019 07:27
  • Hi,

There are many solutions on the link you mentioned. After try these methods, if it still doesn't work.

Your USB flash drive is probably going bad. I suggest contacting SD card manufacturer support will be your choice.

Best Regards,

Farena

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

lundi 23 septembre 2019 06:54