none
Configure Receive connector for EX19 RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings,

I work for Microsoft partner and i working on a project upgrade from Exchange 2013 to 2019 for one of our customers.

I have two MBX servers (load balanced by F5) and i want to configure receive connector by keeping old load balancing IP in EX13 (it used Microsoft NLB). customer have many printers and app using old load balancing IP and wants to keep the same IP to reduce effort to change the smtp IP for all printers and applications.

Could you please guide me how to do that? 

Regards,

Khaled El Gazzar

mercredi 4 septembre 2019 09:52

Réponses

Toutes les réponses

• Add your 2019 servers to the Load balancer using that VIP, then remove the 2013 servers. 2019 will proxy access to the 2013 servers, so you don't need to have them in the load balanced group once you have 2019 in place.
    mercredi 4 septembre 2019 22:24
  • Hi,

Is there any update about your issue?

Regards,

Joyce Shen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

lundi 9 septembre 2019 01:12
  • Many thanks for your replies.

We discovered that customer was missing some configuration related to F5 then it works fine to use load balancer IP as SMTP for receive connector.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

Khaled El Gazzar

lundi 9 septembre 2019 07:20
  • Hi,

Thanks for your sharing, you can mark your reply as answer and it would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread.

Regards,

Joyce Shen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

lundi 9 septembre 2019 07:26
  • Hi,

Do you have any further issue on this topic?

Meanwhile, if there is no issue, please remember to mark helpful reply as answer to close the thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread.
    Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Joyce Shen

vendredi 20 septembre 2019 09:29
  • Greeting Joyce,

No more comments from my side on this issue. As sent earlier, it was F5 configuration issue an now its resolved.

Many thanks for help.

Regards,

lundi 7 octobre 2019 09:53