none
Pin to Taskbar RRS feed

• Question

• I like having the "Computer" icon on the taskbar. So far, I haven't been able to pin it to the taskbar. Dragging it tells me it will be pinned to the explorer and I haven't been able to unpin it from the explorer and pin to the taskbar.  Any ideas? 
    Tony
    mercredi 13 mai 2009 18:21

Réponses

• I like having the "Computer" icon on the taskbar. So far, I haven't been able to pin it to the taskbar.
    Tony
    You have two possibilities:
    1. If you want to change the start view of the existing Windows Explorer icon in the taskbar:
      • Right mouse click on the existing Windows Explorer icon
      • Right mouse click on the text "Windows Explorer"
      • Choose "Properties" in the context menu
      • Change value in "Target" to "%SystemRoot%\explorer.exe /e,::{20d04fe0-3aea-1069-a2d8-08002b30309d}"
    2. If you want to have a separate icon in the taskbar:
        (My "How to pin folder to taskbar" don't work with "explorer.exe")
        So:
      • Go to "Windows" folder
      • Duplicate the program "explorer.exe" (press Ctrl-key while dragging "explorer.exe")
      • Right mouse click to the new "explorer - Copy.exe" and choose "Pin to Taskbar"
      • Right mouse click on the new Windows Explorer taskbar icon
      • Right mouse click on the text "Windows Explorer (2)"
      • At the end of "Target" add "/e,::{20d04fe0-3aea-1069-a2d8-08002b30309d}"
    vendredi 15 mai 2009 07:06

Toutes les réponses

• Windows Explorer IS the "Computer" icon. You pin it by first pinning the Explorer icon on the taskbar, then open explorer, and highlight the "Computer" folder item in the left pane, to then drag the icon onto the explorer icon on the taskbar. Now when you rightclick click the explorer icon on the taskbar, it will offer the pinned Computer folder, like the Computer icon on the Start menu does it.
    Rating posts helps other users
    Mark L. Ferguson MS-MVP
    jeudi 14 mai 2009 14:45
    Modérateur
  • I like having the "Computer" icon on the taskbar. So far, I haven't been able to pin it to the taskbar.
    Tony
    You have two possibilities:
    1. If you want to change the start view of the existing Windows Explorer icon in the taskbar:
      • Right mouse click on the existing Windows Explorer icon
      • Right mouse click on the text "Windows Explorer"
      • Change value in "Target" to "%SystemRoot%\explorer.exe /e,::{20d04fe0-3aea-1069-a2d8-08002b30309d}"
    2. If you want to have a separate icon in the taskbar:
        (My "How to pin folder to taskbar" don't work with "explorer.exe")
        So:
      • Go to "Windows" folder
      • Duplicate the program "explorer.exe" (press Ctrl-key while dragging "explorer.exe")
      • Right mouse click to the new "explorer - Copy.exe" and choose "Pin to Taskbar"
      • Right mouse click on the new Windows Explorer taskbar icon
      • Right mouse click on the text "Windows Explorer (2)"
      • At the end of "Target" add "/e,::{20d04fe0-3aea-1069-a2d8-08002b30309d}"
    vendredi 15 mai 2009 07:06